APPLICATIONS CLOSE - 8pm Sunday, July 8, 2018
Our little family business is growing. So it’s time to find another member to join our team.
THE POSITION – Office Assistant
THE HOURS – 2-3 days a week. 10am-2pm. Casual for 2 months as a probation period. Then permanent part time. (negotiable hours and days)
THE PAY - Casual award for 2 months. Then above award when the position moves to permanent part time.
THE JOB DESCRIPTION -
· Customer assistance by email, phone and social media messaging.
· Invoice creation via MYOB.
· Customer account handling in MYOB (payment entries).
· Prepare customer orders for printing and dispatch.
· Co ordinate office tasks, appointments and job priorities.
· Website – assistance with stock levels, new products, listing updates and maintenance.
· Assistance in preparing stock orders.
· Warehouse assistance – packing small orders, helping out in busy times.
· Assistance with social media interaction.
· Assist in the creation of newsletters, customer updates and social media posts.
· Happy snaps of our products for use in our social media sites and newsletters.
· Assist Desleigh in the office. Lots of little things to help the business keep flowing smoothly.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED -
· Office experience. (Previous experience in owning a small business would be a bonus)
· Competent computer knowledge (Windows 10) Excel knowledge would be a bonus
· Photography industry knowledge relevant to our products and business. (photo sizes and terminology)
· Customer service – phone and face to face
· Social media use (Instagram & Facebook)
· Competent Photoshop knowledge
· Genuine interest in our products and industry.
· Warm, friendly phone & written manner for our customers.
· Experience with Illustrator would be FANTASTIC but not essential.
· Warehouse experience would be a bonus.
· Ability to multi task, take notes and juggle! Attention to the little details.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We’re looking for a person that is keen to be a part of our small team. Someone that has a genuine interest in our industry and customers. Someone with a fun, happy personality, that enjoys a challenge, and is confident enough to jump in and have a go.
We’d like someone that is looking for part time work. The position would suit someone that needs work during school hours, on a part time basis, with more hours in the future as a possibility.
If you think you’d fit right in and bring the skills we need, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us a letter of application, listing your relevant experience, the skills you have to meet our needs, and a bit about yourself – why you’d like to be a part of the Toolbox team.
Applications close at 8pm on July 8, 2018. All applicants will be contacted, so you know we received your application.
We’ll then contact the applicants we’d like to meet for an interview.
No one likes being left in the dark, so we’ll let everyone know when the position has been filled.
We’d like to keep applications on file for future job vacancies. If you would prefer that your application is not kept on file, please add a note when you email your application to us.
Thanks for your interest!!